Friday 27 July 2012

Scratchbuilt Rustic Barns in 15mm

One of my main focuses this year is to dramatically improve the size, quality and variety of my terrain collection. I have loads of nicely painted (and even more UNpainted) lead but it always looks better when the background is up to scratch.

These two buildings were knocked up in about 2 hours, made entirely from cork and card. They are intended to represent typical barns from eastern Europe where a thatch roof wouldn't be strong enough to cope with the weather. They will fit nicely alongside my scratch built Russian church and JR timber buildings you can see in this post.




I really must get my finger out and do some better grassed hills, roads and rivers now. And some plowed fields. And bridges. And...

Cheers,
Millsy

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...