Saturday 5 October 2013

Bloggers for Charity


I can't help myself. I see a project like this and I have to get involved. This isn't a bad thing, in fact it is quite the opposite, good people doing good things for those less fortunate than themselves.

Last year I was tempted but the fact I'm on the other side of the world put me off. This time I've decided I shouldn't let that matter and Andrew was kind enough to accept my offer to paint for the team. I'm going to be painting a couple of units of Compagnie Franches de la Marine which look like great fun.

If you haven't seen or heard of the project head on over to Bloggers for Charity and check it out. You can donate money, follow the project or otherwise get involved however you like.

Cheers,
Millsy

2 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...