Sunday 16 February 2014

More Assault Marines for 40K

Just a quickie today...

This is another addition to my 40K space marines, in this case a squad of five metal body assault marines. The sergeant had a power fist but I cut that off with my shiny new Dremel and gave him a power sword instead.  The idea is that I by removing the power fist he can be busted down to private as required. That way I can field these as a squad of five or merge them with my other squad of five for a super-sized ten man assault machine.





Cheers,
Millsy

7 comments :

  1. Lovely work, and tactically useful in opening a giant economy-sized can of whupass on the enemies of the the Emperor.

    (And you scored some more Mechanicus shoulder plates, I see - nice one!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific looking squad, the red is very deep. I'd love to see a rear shot to see how you painted the rest of the jet packs; the front intakes are really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for missing these earlier. Yes, very nice squad - and I agree with James (aka Baconfat) about the deep tone of the red you used. Marvelous. Best, Dean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work Millsy - Which chapter are these?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My own divergent one - half Blood Angels, half Dark Angels with an Adeptus Mechanicus twist. This is not necessarily because I thought a lot about what I was doing, more like I can't make a decision so I mashed three or four together :-)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...