Thursday 6 November 2014

The Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge is on again!

So Curt's therapist has said it's OK for him to be allowed back out into the general population once more and guess what? The first thing he does is go bonkers and open up this year's painting challenge! How the man does it is beyond me and he deserves every plaudit for hosting this kind of epic madness on an ongoing basis.


Not one to let something like this pass me by I've thrown my brush into the ring again this year to the tune of 2,000 points. The last two years that I've participated I've knocked out totals of 1,168 and 1,723 so this is a further stretch for me.

I wasn't too concerned about my proposed total until I realised I've got to do the entire layout for Issue Three of Wargame Bloggers Quarterly at the same time. Ha! That's what I get for not thinking too carefully about my commitments before opening my big mouth.

Oh well, whaddya gonna do? It's on like Donkey Kong!


PS. I'm onto you Ev, so you can stop trying to bump up my promised points total before I even start...

Cheers,
Millsy

11 comments :

  1. Ha ha... Why else do you think I did the editor job for WBQ 2 ....

    Look forward to seeing what you got in the pipeline.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed... Mutley is my hero... gimme a medal..

      Delete
  2. Glad you posted this when you did as I wasn't prepared for the announcement. I've scurried over and thrown my name into the hat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've done the same, thank you Millsy - couldn't miss out on the fun!

      Delete
  3. Great to have you aboard as well, Millsy! Good luck, Sir!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck with it Millsy, I'll see ya there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "PS. I'm onto you Ev, so you can stop trying to bump up my promised points total before I even start..."

    Who, me? Think of it as coaching, a motivational tactic if you will. Since I'm never going to be able to paint at even a fraction of Millsy speed, I thought I'd sit in your corner with a towel and a bucket and exhort you to greater efforts!

    'Antiheroes, Rogues, and Ruffians', eh? Wonder what your selections will be?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to your excellent work in the Challenge once again, Michael. Best, Dean

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perhaps they will be gentle with you on your points target, as you are doing all that good work for WBQ but don't hold your breath.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good to see you onboard! 2000 points is quite bold indeed. A lot of brushwork to do especially with the WGQ going on at the same time :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...