Sunday 5 June 2016

Sandbags and workbenches

It's raining, it's pouring. Quite literally pouring. As I type this at 5:17pm we're just shy of 4" of rain since midnight. Yesterday was just as wet. What does this mean? Lot's of painting and overexposed photography, that's what!

Since Saturday morning I've knocked off another four Oldhammer Chaos Warriors...


I've also been working away on a second-hand 40K Landraider I picked up at CANCON. Some time ago it looked like this...


...and it now looks like this...


Admittedly it looks like I've turned it 180 and painted a couple of bits black. You'll just have to take my word for it that a LOT more has been done.

Cheers,
Millsy

9 comments :

  1. Excellent work on the Oldhammer stuff, Millsy! I guess there's still some work to do on the LR?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning work, bright and warm here in old Blighty - makes a change.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one mate. Been prepping M&T figs myself :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the tank but love the Chaos warriors
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crack on Millsy... Make hay while the rain falls.. !

    Great job too ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. great stuff Millsy! You a Dark Angel player as well eh?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking good Millsy!!! It's lovely here for a change!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some very nice work there, especially on those Oldhammer figs! Makes me all nostalgic...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...